Monday, January 17, 2011

The Testimony of Imelda Montanero Against ACC: My Reflection and Response

Ave Maria Purissima...

While browsing the net, I came across a nice website of a certain Robert Canton Ministry and found in it one testimony of certain Imelda Montanero .aka. Nanay Maria Lucy; who testified against the Apostolic Catholic Church, Beloved Ingkong, and the Patriarch John Florentine. Since this Ms. Montanero's post is in public and of international reach, anyone in the internet can see and get biased information. I could not keep my silence and peace without giving my thoughts on the subjects.

Below is her Life Testimony and I will comment in her words in bold type.

Life Testimony - Imelda Montanero
http://robertcantonministries.org/testimonies.html



My name is Imelda Montanero from Vallejo California. I came from the province of Pangasinan, town of Manaoag, Phil. Born baptized and confirm Roman Catholic. Although I was not married to the Catholic Church, this marriage only lasted for 7 years and got divorce.

I joined the Apostolic Catholic Church located in San Jose CA in 2006 thru my father who was being used by the Holy Spirit for me to reach this place and eventually discover what this church is all about.

My father had a stroke and was vegetable after 2 months of stay in the hospital. One of the Apo came to our place and introduce us to this group. After 6 months of being with the Apostolic church my father recuperated. I also believe in miracle but not all the way. - Based on what she said She only believe that which she likes to believe. She judged according to her own which one is not and which one is to be believed.

In spite of what happen to my father, it was on and off relationship with this church but believed it or not my heart still belongs to Roman Catholic since I enjoy singing and has been a choir member for 10 years.

In spite of this relationship, with the church, the congregation voted me to become their president. I was also a president of 1 and 1/2 year. I also develop a life with the Blessed Sacrament with the Roman Catholic church here in Napa, CA where I work. I go there 5 days a week up to 3 hours the most.

Their Patriarch claim that he is being use by the Holy Spirit. He also claim that the Holy Spirit wanted to be called Ingkong. In the native language, the great-grandfather of all great grandfather. (Ermitanyo).


-I am sad, she gets the doctrine incomplete, since we are in a spiritual community, what we really mean in saying INGKONG is God who is the Great Grand Father of Adam and Eve and all the Patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob whose Spirit spoke through the prophets, and now through the PAtriarch John Florentine. If this, God speaking through or using man, be an issue with her, then how about Mr. Robert Canton? How about his wife whom he said was used by Jesus Christ to deliver him the message about the ministry? Here is what he said:


"After my wife, Chita and I experienced the baptism in the Holy Spirit back on November 11, 1984, we started to pray together. On Dec. 8, 1984, while we were praying, my wife came up to me and started prophesying, "My son, do not be afraid. My name is Jesus and I'm talking to you through your wife. I'm going to use you to heal millions in my Name. Believe my son that this will happen and be humble always. You will preach the gospel in my Name. Many will come to ask for healing. Heal them in my Name because healing is good news. You will travel far and wide. You may find this hard to believe, but remember, for me nothing is impossible." (See Robert Canton's Testimony)





I think this is more doubtful since they both claim Jesus Christ spoke thru her whereas the Bible said:


"Then if any one says to you, 'Lo, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. Lo, I have told you beforehand. So, if they say to you, 'Lo, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out; if they say, 'Lo, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.?" Matthew 24:23-26


She and the rest of the sealed servants including the priests who turned their back from Beloved Ingkong and the ACC were all elected and chosen. The Lord JC said, "so as to lead astray, if possible,even the elect" as a result of seeing great signs and wonders performed of the false Christ and false prophets. They judged and exchanged the holy annointing of the Apostles and the mandate of the Lord Jesus Christ bestowed upon the Patriarch and the ACC clergies with the someone's ministry whose hand is not consecrated and was sent according to his own judgement and conviction.

Their service is the same as the Roman Catholic Church, we do all the sacraments of the Eucharist and the sacrament of penance. - and they, I assure you are all valid sacraments administered by valid priests.

Their priests has no proper education because they claim that the Beloved Ingkong chooses them like our Lord Jesus when he was alive, he pick His disciples.


What do you mean of 'proper education'? A university degree or philosophical and theological trainings in the seminary? I think you mean the last one. First of all what do we mean by the word Seminary. Seminary came from the word SEMEN which means seed. So Seminary is a a seed bed of faith, hope and love. Well, I wonder how many genuine Roman Catholic Seminaries are still existing today. Does these seminaries still produce at least 50% of genuine caretakers of the faithful.

How many seminaries in the US alone were closed because no more young men are entering? How many seminaries were closed because of sexual abuses? Is this the proper education you are referring to? How about Mr. Robert Canton? Does he have proper seminary training or education? Does he have philosphy and theology degree? From where did he get his training? From the Holy Spirit? How sure and how true? What makes a priest? Is it seminary or the holy ordination of a valid bishop? Have you read the life of Saint Cyprian (and Justina), of St Augustine, of St John Vianney?


How about Saint Augustine?



Upon his, Augustine, return to north Africa he sold his patrimony and gave the money to the poor. The only thing he kept was the family house, which he converted into a monastic foundation for himself and a group of friends.In 391 he was ordained a priest in Hippo Regius (now Annaba, in Algeria). He became a famous preacher (more than 350 preserved sermons are believed to be authentic), and was noted for combating the Manichaean religion, to which he had formerly adhered.


In 395 he was made coadjutor Bishop of Hippo (assistant with the right of succession on the death of the current Bishop), and became full Bishop shortly thereafter.He remained in this position at Hippo until his death in 430. Augustine worked tirelessly in trying to convince the people of Hippo, who were a diverse racial and religious group, to convert to Christianity. He left his monastery, but continued to lead a monastic life in the episcopal residence. He left a rule (Latin, regula) for his monastery that has led him to be designated the "patron saint of regular clergy", that is, clergy who live by a monastic rule.
blockquote> Source1 Source2


Were these men made priest by the Seminaries?


The priests of the Apostolic Catholic Church can boast of recieving true seminary training from Beloved Ingkong. The seeds of true faith were sown in their heart directly from God the Holy Spirit. I know you wont believe since you believe that which you like to believe not that which you must believe. And whether you or other believe it or not its always the truth that sets a man free i.e. saved.


And besides, what exactly are the roles of the priest? Are they not in-charge of the welfare and salvation of the souls of men? And what are these life giving roles and responsibilities of the priest other than the Seven Holy Sacraments, the Eucharist, the admonition to prayer and sacrifices; the remembrance of the teachings and doctrines of the Lord Jesus Christ; the call for unity and brotherhood. Does this require the four corners of the classroom? The clergies of the Apostolic Catholic Church addressed the fundamental needs of the faithful - the Holy Sacraments. Apart from this task are only miscellaneous. Saint John Vianney, patron saint of the priest is no genius nor average priest of his seminary day yet his parish is full of penitents and holy men and women.


Several young men, full of zeal and faith, entered the Seminary only to leave its portal at the end of their training faithless and zealous to promote dangerous doctrines of liberal theology, modernism, humanism, secularism, and even communism. Go and make your own research to disprove my words. You can only say you possess the knowledge if you have seen both sides of the coin.



We are being Called Apo short for Apostles. - All true followers of Christ are called to be apostles. In fact the Apostles are APO and the APO are Apostles. The Apo are the true apostles compare with the modern world apostle wannabees since the APO recieved (Acceptavit) power (Potestatis) from the Most High (Omnipotenti) Acts 2:14.

Some are being called Nanay Maria meaning the mothers. Like me, I was chosen by Beloved Ingkong to become Nanay Maria Lucy (my baptismal in the so called Ingkong the Holy Spirit.

We use the Eucharistic book that the Roman Catholic church uses, although our wine was imported from Spain according to our Patriarch but one of the priest who hesitate to use the wine because it was made out of tamarind not from grapes. - If this be true then why did he not get the attention of the Patriarch or the Archbishop. Don't he have his telephone or email address?

Money was a big issue at this church. It is true that there is no forcing for us to give but everything has a pay. Even the calendars that our Patriarch brings when he comes to the USA.


I think Ms. Montanero is right, money is a big issue in ACC compare to the issues of the Roman Catholic in America who sells Cathedrals and Churches and its properties in auction to settle sexual abuses done by pedophile and rapist Roman Catholic bishops and priest? And how about the RCC clergies who sexually abused nuns and parishioners and later cause to be committed the unspeakable crimes of abortions where some women died and were even given funeral rites by her perpetrator. In Ireland is one, Belgium, and Boston is another and many more? In the Philippines. Is this were all the monies collected by the parishes goes?






Money is a big issue for ACC to continue her mission of reaching many souls that is why even small items were tried to be sold to earn coins or a penny. Money is a big issue for ACC do not sell slots in Purgatory unlike the Roman Catholic bishops in the time of reformer Martin Luther.


Money is a big issue in ACC for those who believe praying is enough to go to heaven whose homes are well decorated while their churches and house of worship is dilapidated. Money is a big issue in ACC for we dont have the inherited wealth of the Roman Empire and of the taxes of the Kings. And ACC do not have crusaders who loot the properties and massacred around 3 million Russian Orthodox and other non Roman Catholic churches in Europe and the Middle East.




Ms. Montanero is right money is a big issue in ACC compare to the financial scandals and conspiracies of the Vatican Bank with the occult and masons.




How about the collections of all the Roman Catholic parishes and Catholic universities around the world and how about the money earned in businesses controlled by the Roman Catholic and how about the interest earned by the money in international banks?


How about the million of people dying of poverty in the whole world? How much of that money are going to charity?






Money is a big issue, yes Ms. Montanero it is a big issue because that is the thing ACC do not have compare with the Roman Catholics for ACC's wealth is in heaven with Beloved Ingkong and Mama St Maria Virginia.


I would rather stay selling item to earn a penny to support ACC and with this penny goes my proof of my faith and obedience than to sell cathedrals and seminaries and used the money of the collection bags to pay the the victims of wolves in lamb's clothing. I would rather stay with the faith the builds churches or places of worship out of man's sincere effort than blindly following wolves in lamb's clothing selling my places of worship.


And how about, if I may ask of the Ministry of Mr Robert Canton? Does he remits his recieved donations to the Catholic Church or he keeps it for his ministry or his fund? May I ask if he also recieve salary or some form of payment for his activities? Is he honored and respected? Do the Ministry use money to reach people or everything is relied in miracles and wonders like when he and his delegation will go to a place they will teleport or suddenly appear there? Do foods and water miraculously appear on their table?


I think the issue is not money but selfishness. A man is measured by the amount of his love. Wherever a man's riches so is his heart. Money is a big issue because this is all you have and not love. When man have love everything else is secondary.


Our Patriarch by the way is a Philippines base. Our Archbishop, bishops, monsignor and priest are all over the world. Some here in San Jose and these are regular people who has jobs and wife's to some.

Most of the religious people use Ingkong to shut us from any concern whatsoever. They will say, "BE WARE OF INGKONG; HE PUNISHES HARSH OR WE ARE DOING THIS FOR INGKONG. - this is unfortunate.

It came to a point that I can no longer tolerate the system this church operates and there are more to this attestation. I had a big discussion with one of our sister who claim to be the mother general. I brought out all the things that I think are not right but it turn around to be I am the bad guy. Eventually, I do not want to go back anymore to this church and just leave. - - again, unfortunate

Then the Holy Spirit enlighten my mind to see the real face of this church. - Not of this church but rather the stewards. Admittedly, man as stewards are prone to mistakes and excess as you are. Don't we have elders to consult nor dont we have the Patriarch's email or number to reach to? Shall we ask unbelievers to help us in our case?

Many messages were given to me which I will not disclose anymore in this testimony, but bottom line is, this church is not a real church and indeed it is a cult.

What a leap of faith? Emotions is not a yardstick for decision and judgement. Mr Robert Canton Ministry is definitely not a church but a cult supported by the Roman CAtholic priests for they derived benefits from it and him. Its a personality cult. A self proclaimed minister of unverified Jesus Christ who spoke through the wife. Try to stop sending remittances to your RCC Bishops then we'll see if they will still support the ministry. Its the same thing for us, when the RCC Diocese cannot possess and control the organization to channel its finances and activities in line with the Diocese - they declared FISVKK- ACC is a cult. Wonderful! Its money and benefits that seemingly defines the boundary of cult and church. Absurd.

I brought this up to all concern but instead of fixing the problem I was threaten by many how Ingkong can punish disobedient people and so on and so forth. - Again, unfortunate.

I was able to deliver the message to many members telling them to go back to the Roman Catholic church get confession and received Holy communion. Not knowing if the messages I delivered registered to all, I kind a forget about it.

After one week of this message one of the priest was really confuse who to believe. What he did was to meditate to the Holy Spirit to give him wisdom. He found that wisdom which I will not tell you because someday, I will bring him to your ministry to testify. Instantly, he was given the wisdom to understand.

Understand what? Does that understanding includes that he desecrates his holy annointing by subjecting himself, a priest of God, to a layman like Mr.Canton? Does that understanding includes that with his action several souls, both living and dead, missed one good priest to offer propitiary offerings? Or that understanding or discovery revolves around the hatred and misconception fortified with bursting and uncontrolled emotions?

Meanwhile, a friend of mine called me to tell me that she been to Robert Canton Healing Prayer and she has a prayer to share with me. I really did not know how effective the prayer was, it is a prayer for spiritual warfare and has Robert Canton's information at the bottom. - very well

I took that prayer and made some copies and distributed that to my brothers in faith because now we are on a spiritual battle. - what battle? I think it is an inner struggle.

In addition to the Holy Rosary and Divine Mercy and Devotion to the Precious Blood of Our lOrd lost on the Way to Calvary and the Devotion to the seven sorrow of Blessed Virgin Mary. Not sure how effective that was. After one week again, a Preacher from Cebu, Phil. came to San Jose from no where. Our priest meet with this guy and this guy was sent by the Holy Spirit to talk and enlighten his mind and his family. He conducted a seminar and our priest and his family/families were there. All of them were inspired.

I know, like all the other pastors, speak only that which the people like to hear but not tells the truth as it is. They usually overload you with stories and some even studied public speaking and manipulations. Where then is the spontaneity and the action of the spirit? Verses after verses then personal opinions and explanations thenafter they win a totally opened mind leaving no room for personal unbiased study of the issues. These people studied how to precondition the mind of the people, how to attack the vulnerabilities and knows how to bind it with their words.

So the next meeting I was invited to a seminar which I went. In the middle to the talk, Bro Alejandro (Ale for short) mention about Bro. Robert Canton. about the prayer and healing. Now I remember the prayer that I have and distributed. When we came to our lunch break I approach this speaker and ask more about this Robert Canton. He said that they are best of friends. And actually he said, I am one of his speaker in Phoenix AZ. before coming to San Jose. Still I am not getting the connection. And still continue to pray the prayers for spiritual warfare.

This week, I was and still continue to be persecuted at our church the Apostolic Catholic church because the messages that I delivered spread out like fire. So the Nuns who are most devoted to the Patriarch reacted out of control. I am being suspended as the council president because of opening my mouth.

The good thing is that half of the congregation was able to come back to the mother church who is the Roman Catholic Church. These brothers that came to our path happen not by an accident. It was for a purpose. I will not keep the blessings that I received to myself alone thru this I want to share this to all. This brother of ours is here to share his blessings to people like me. Each one of us has a special role in this world. It is our choice to play that role to it's fullest. Bro. Ale and Bro. Robert are blessed by God, sent by God, being use by God to know Him better to follow Him and serve Him or the other way around.

As of this moment that I am sending this to Bro. Robert, I am the bad guy at this church in San Jose. Brothers and sisters in faith, if Jesus Christ died for us on the Cross to redeem me and the whole world, I do believed that He needs all the praises and Glory forever. He laid down His life for me. I will also need to defend Him forever if being curxified by men.

My journey in this spiritual life might be too long to go but one thing is certain that the Triune God with the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary works in mysterious ways. God Bless us all.

- Imelda Montanero

It is my prayer and let wisdom and grace descend from Beloved Ingkong and Mama Mary for all of us in all missions to be aware of the importance of each one. We are all accountable for all the discredits recieved by the Church of the Holy Spirit, ACC, and of the Patriarch. When our own interest prevails the interest of the Church and the Patriarch in general suffers. My prayer and best wishes for Apo Lucy and to those who went on vacation. May one day, each one of us, who hurt you and whom you hurt reconcile and live the true meaning of charity and brotherhood. Amen.