Monday, October 11, 2010

THE POWER OF THE NAME

Ave Maria Purissima...

In one of the recollections I gave in the past for a group of people and when the topic is about the popular Socrates words, "MAN, KNOW THYSELF" I asked, "Who are you if you are without a name?" and then everything with them seem to collapsed. It looks they do not know who they are without a name and yet, one of them whom I asked were already in his 40s, the other 50s. For 40 or 50 years you are with your self and if without a name you dont know who you are [or you know who you are but uncertain if other will know you without a name].

So, a name is not only important but also necessary to have this essential attribute of a person. In the Holy Scripture, the name is always meaningful. The Hebrew people's name describes the character of the person being named and the same is true with God. The word GOD is a title or description pertaining to a Higher or Lower Being, to the true God, pagan God, or false gods. That is why God told Moses, in Mt Sinai, when He was asked what is your name which I will tell the people, He answered, "I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE OR I AM THAT I AM" and even further expound by "I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC,, AND THE GOD OF JACOB". In here, God, told Moses that He is YAHweh.

THE NAME OF THE FATHER
The Lord God Yahweh have many titles and names depending in His works and actions. He is ELOHIM, EL-SHADDAI, ELOHIM GIBOR among others. These are names pertaining to one and the same God who revealed Himself to Moses [though Moses never saw YAHWEH's glory face to face - his request is fulfilled when through Adonai Yeshua (JEsus) transfigured on Mount Tabor).

THE NAME OF THE SON

Yahweh sent His word to the world, the word is incarnated and clothed itself with the immaculate flesh and blood of blessed Virgin Mary [the mystical rose from heaven] and men behold the glory of the unseen Father. He, as prophesied, will be the SAVIOR of men; the messiah or the Christ. His name is YESHUA HA MASCHIACH. The name YESHUA came from two words, YAH who is God the Father, and OSHEA which means Saves. YAH+OSHEA means Yahweh Saves. YAHSHUA or YESHUA, both are acceptable names of the MASCHIACH (Messiah). Through this name, the Apostles, wrought miracles and cures. This is the name they preached as Good News.

THE NAME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
From the first Pentecost Sunday up to 1968/69 no one knows the name of the Holy Spirit and no one knows or very few knows that the Holy Spirit will manifest physically and declare His (new) name. His Name is INGKONG and in it we prefixed the respectful words, "MAHAL NA"; for we love God, we love the Holy Spirit, we Love MAHAL NA INGKONG.

MAHAL NA INGKONG IS THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER
Mahal na INGKONG is the Spirit of the Father or the RUACH ELOHIM. Saints Peter and Paul in their letters declared that it was the HOLY SPIRIT who led the Israelites from Egypt. And even added, that the rock who gave them water to drink was CHRIST - CHRIST already existed before and during the Exodus. Thesame was said by Adonay Yeshua to the people "BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS I AM". It means that the Spirit of the SON - CHRIST, and the FATHER are one and the same - the YAHWEH who manifested to Moses in the lowly burning bush.

Thus, MAHAL NA INGKONG is no other GOD. He is trully the ALPHA and the OMEGA. MAHAL NA INGKONG was YAHWEH in the beginning, HE was with/and is the CHRIST our LORD, and He comes to us in these last days as ANIMA CHRISTI i.e. the SOUL OF CHRIST and asked to be called by the lowly, humble, beggar name "INGKONG". This is the reason why MAHAL NA INGKONG in one or many occassions told us, if you will recall, "NOONG NABUBUHAY AKO BILANG INYONG PANGINOONG HESUKRISTO..." and in other time He said " EL SHADDAI EL SHADDAI PANGALAN KO IYAN NOONG ARAW..."

THERE IS ONLY ONE SPIRIT (Ephesians 4:4;2:18; 1Cor 12:13) and that is the HOLY SPIRIT OF THE FATHER AND THE SON (1 Peter 1:11;3:18; Rev 3:18;2 Peter 1:20;Acts 28:25) WHO ASKED TO BE CALLED INGKONG (Rev 3:12).

THE POWER OF THE NAME
Now, I will discuss the Power of the Name.

"The name of the LORD [is] a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe." Proverbs 18:10

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14


PSALM 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day;

6 [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, [which is] my refuge, [even] the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in [their] hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.



14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.


15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.